-
May 31st, 2026, 12:11 PM
#1
clewrslr Member
I live in the UAE and I'm currently planning trip to Europe
Hello everyone. I live in the UAE and I'm currently planning a trip to Europe. There are so many visa-related websites that it's difficult to know which information is actually useful. Has anyone found a good resource that explains the process clearly?
-
May 31st, 2026, 12:13 PM
#2
clewrslr Member
Re: I live in the UAE and I'm currently planning trip to Eur
I was looking for options, and I came across a page that contains information about Schengen visa options for UAE residents. You can find it here Schengen Visa in Dubai. I liked the way the information was presented in a simple and organized way. When you are planning an international trip, it is helpful to have everything explained in one place, instead of searching through dozens of different sources. If you are preparing to travel to Europe, this can be a useful starting point for understanding the available options and requirements.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks